Get Your Quote
We receive a lots of files and emails everyday, we request you to bear with us whilst we get back to you.
Send us a message...
Get Quote For Laser Cutting
1 Your file(s)
Ideally we need vector files: .AI .DXF v2004 .CDR or .SVG with an indication of scale setup as follows. Or send what you can to show your idea. We can also quote for drawing work if required.
2 Your application
Give us an idea of what you are making i.e is it an ‘appearance’ project or a sample. It helps us to advise best on material choice and cost.
3 Materials & thicknesses
What materials / thicknesses you would like to use and whether you want to use. If supplying an object to engrave, let us know what it’s made of and the dimensions.
4 Quantity you need
We need to know the quantity you require so we can give price accordingly. Costs vary depending on the volume of an order, so it’s important to convey this information.
5 Full contact details
Your name, company name and most importantly your telephone number so we can get back to you for any questions we might have about your job.
6 Delivery or collection
If you’re based in delhi and NCR, you are welcome to collect like many of our clients. If not, let us know your full delivery address and most importantly your deadline!
Prices & Order accumulation
How we calculate price and why
Prices are calculated by estimating the scope of your job from the data you send to us. This is a compounding of estimating the laser term, crucial costs (if we are supplying) and any art / record amendment wreak we pauperism to bear out, depending on what you move. It's a how sesquipedalian is a textile of draw scenario! We poorness unique information to shape a retell.
Ideally we need vector file(s) setup in the following format
please keep in mind that due to the nature of the quoting process it’s really difficult to quote from a verbal description, which includes a quick quote over the phone. If you don’t have vector files at this stage but want to get an idea of cost see our benchmark quote guide of what to send over.
Laser processing time (Cutting & Engraving)
• From Rs.10.00 per minute – depending on job type / machine
• Discounted rate for larger production jobs
• If files are setup correctly as per our guidelines no drawing charges apply
• Jobs requiring additional handling – file development or complex cut management incur additional costs.
• Vector drawing sampling service ranging from Rs. 500 - 1000.
• Material costs supplied with quotation
• Sampling costs quoted on request
Turnaround times & DeliveryStandard turnaround for most jobs:
• 4-6 working days for collection
• 3 working days for delivery
We can sometimes work quicker, so it’s best to let us know your deadline.
• Quick jobs (within 24hrs) are also an option at a premium rate depending on the scale of work required. Let us know your deadline and we’ll quote accordingly.
• For larger scale / production jobs we can liaise on your deadline, we are designers too so understand the nature of last minute jobs. We always try to work to your need where possible.
Delivery options and costs
• You can also arrange your own collection for delivery if preferred